Great Plains 3d Animation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Plains Technology Center of Lawton Oklahoma 3d Animation and Game Design Class Forum

2 posters

Stress Relief

AlexanderE
    AlexanderE

Stress Relief Empty Stress Relief

Post  AlexanderE Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 am

Has Anyone ever messed up on the alien project so far and just like...Destroyed it for the fun of it...then hit Ctrl+z a few times and bring him back? or is it just me? >.> i will mess up on a tool or overdo something so i grab "Flatten" and smash his face in and mess with him so much partially cuz its fun and cuz its a nice little way to take a quick break..find out how many weird/fun ways you can mess with him.
    one time i was adding the skin texture and i forgot to hit "invert function" and it ended up looking like there was stuff growing out of his face..rob said it was like fungi..so i hit invert function and it looked like it was eating his skin off.just..an average everyday experience in Mudbox.

How about anyone else?
    RonW
    RonW

Stress Relief Empty Re: Stress Relief

Post  RonW Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm having terrible problems in ALL of my mudbox projects. The tangency won't work right. After a few minor adjustments to the geometry, it gets more and more off.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:58 pm